Complaint Review: Priceline.com

• Reported By: ken — las vegas Nevada
Priceline.com
Internet USA

Priceline.com rude, arrogant , .crooks , not worth the hassle Internet

After deciding to travel to California with our famliy we decided to try Priceline.com to get a better deal, after using the Epress deal  feature we as rquired paid for the room that was to be named after payment but was bought as near the beach.

To us we thought that meant walking distance or 2 to 3 miles max. To our surprise upon arrival we were next to the airport in a Tech center.

The beach was over 10 miles away. We called Priceline.com to  discuss our options as the Hotel was not near the beach. I did not expect any thing for free and was willing to pay a upgrade charge or sevice feee even though they  totally misrepresented the hotel as near the beach.

They said there was nothing they would do. Iasked for a supervisor and she said the same thing.

All I expected was some courtesy and common sense . They lacked in all of these ereas and I am avery loyal customer untill given a reason to change and once I do I never return . What they dont know is the corperation I own has over a 1000 emploes in three states and we will not use them as well.

In the internet day we live in with all the free services I thought they would try to hold on to the customer base they have ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pricelinecom/internet/Pricelinecom-rude-arrogant-crooks-not-worth-the-hassle-Internet-1069521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline.com