• Report: #732009

• Submitted: Sun, May 22, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, May 22, 2011

• Reported By: Malack — Vienna Virginia United States of America
800 connecticut Ave norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

Priceline.com Promises not carried and charges made for their own mistakes norwalk, Connecticut

I bought two ticketts on line to travel for specific dates.  They issued ticketts for the wrong dates that was impossible with my schedule. I cancelled the trip and they are charging me for cancellation fees.  I spoke with them on the phone and requested the charges to be removed after talking to several different people one transfer after another and being put on hold several times one customer service person agreed to refund me and told me to wait for another transfer yet for processing. I had to explaine the whole thing again to the new person and he denied the whole thing.  Their tac tik is to put you on hold and transfer you as much as possible until you are tired these phone transfers were from 11 PM till 1 Am.  My vacation plan was ruined as result and I was charged too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2011 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pricelinecom/norwalk-Connecticut-06854/Pricelinecom-Promises-not-carried-and-charges-made-for-their-own-mistakes-norwalk-Conn-732009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline.com