Complaint Review: Priestess Psychic Carla Winters

• Submitted: Mon, January 04, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: Stephanie — Brea California United States of America
Priestess Psychic Carla Winters

Priestess Psychic Carla Winters Tracy Urob I hired the b**** and paid her $175 which was the fee she said it would cost then she tells me I needed to have $900 dollars more and screwed me over big time claiming it was my fault not hers Austin Texas, Internet

*General Comment: Well???

I hired Priestess Psychic Carla Winters and she said all I needed to do was pay a small amount to her of $175.00 and that was all. She claims that her services are guaranteed and that she will double the money if she cant do the work, She does not tell you after she tells you that she accepts Visa that she will make you pay Western Union fees. Then after she opens your case makes it d**n near impossible for you to get through to her to answer any questions which she claims all will be answered. Then when I finally do get ahold of tbhe b****, she tells me that I need $900 more dollars when I told her I was on disability already and hurting. She claimed that this money was not to be spent but to complete some work.

Why do these psychics play with people. She claimed she did not know this until the case was opened but if she is a f***ing psychic, why did she not see this from the beginning. i am so sick and tired of psychics screwing with me. I pay them and they make all kinds of promises and then leave you broken hearted and down. I am tired of huring over them. I am sick of hurting over them I really am. I do not like to hurt.

My case was important to me because I love this man dearly but now I feel like I lost all because I hired psychics that screwed around and took my money and hurt me.

I called her to see if she was going to keep true to her promise and she said no that she could have finished the work but I did not have the money so it is not her fault well if she is any kind of a f***ing psychic, why did she not see this in the first place.

She is nothing but a con artist. Just like all the rest, if it sounds too good to be true people chances are it is too good to be true. Not a good thing.

Sincerely

Stephanie

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2010 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priestess-Psychic-Carla-Winters/internet/Priestess-Psychic-Carla-Winters-Tracy-Urob-I-hired-the-b-and-paid-her-175-which-was-t-549799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priestess Psychic Carla Winters

#1 General Comment

Well???

AUTHOR: Mary S - (United States of America)

What did you expect, ALL psychics are a scam.  Sorry, but this is your own fault for believing her in her "powers" to begin with.  Live & learn.