Complaint Review

Address:
1518 Willow Lawn Dr. Richmond, Virginia U.S.A. Phone:

Category:
Sales People

Primal Marketing Group, Titan, New Vision, Viper Marketing door to door solicitors, scam, pyramid scheme Richmond Virginia

Don't be fooled by this company. It is a pyramid scheme! I flew all the way from Chicago to Richmond thinking that this would be a great career opportunity.

The first interview I had was supposed to be at 9:30 in the morning. I got there a little early, but I came to find out that the man who was supposed to interview me.I was told to call the secretary in Florida to reschedule my interview.

I called and no one answered then I called again and finally I was rescheduled to have an interview 20 minutes lated with the assistant manager. The interview was very short and the only thing he basically asked me was if I thought I was qualified for the job.

At the end he said he was going to schedule me the next day for a second interview that would last from 9:00am to 5:45 or 6:00pm. Quite a long second interview I thought.

The next day we went into the "field". You go into shopping plazas selling coupons to every business. You make nothing and they say you can be in management in about 3-4 months. I didn't buy this bull. This is a pyramid scheme and only the top people make money. I was offered the job of course and I declined because I could tell that this was a mistake. No salary, No benefits, and just straight cash everyday...if you sell anything.

This happened today! Don't fall for it like I almost did.

Rocky
crystal lake, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primal-Marketing-Group-Titan-New-Vision-Viper-Marketing/Richmond-Virginia-60323/Primal-Marketing-Group-Titan-New-Vision-Viper-Marketing-door-to-door-solicitors-scam-451130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primal Marketing Group, Titan, New Vision, Viper Marketing

MORE FEATURED REPORTS