latest

• Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: Dale — Murrieta California United States of America
Primary Capital Real Estate
30724 Benton Road C302-587 Winchester, California United States of America

Primary Capital Real Estate John Roberts, Poor representation, misleading statements and issues along with not paying any attention to my needs as a customer. Winchester, California

I had interviewed with Kristi Roberts about my home transaction as a short sale. Supposedly she is an expert at short sales. I explained everything to her about what I needed and expected through this transaction. Unfortunately this was the biggest mistake in my life as she didn't listen or if she did she ignored everything I had explained to her. In fact I had to deal mostly with her husband who I had never met but was forced to deal with as she was never around. He is rude and obnoxious to deal with as he feels his crap don't stink.

When they wanted something from me I had to literally stop what I was doing to help them. But when I called with a question it would take at least 1 day if not 2 days to get back to me. I felt very unimportant to them and they never paid any attention to my needs as a customer. I was threatened about a lawsuit because I was going to pull the deal as again they did nothing towards what I had asked for. My needs were unimportant to them and they didn't care as all they wanted was their money, and that's all.

In fact when my home closed escrow on Friday, I didn't get a call until the following Monday late afternoon. Some customer service this is for supposedly being my realtor. The other realtor agreed with me about John Robert's attitude towrds this transaction also, which was quite interesting. She hopes to never have to deal with Primary Capital in the future. Not sure how they stay in business with this attitude towards their customers.

They were absolutely no help through this transaction as they first told me that it would take at least 6 months but yet closed escrow in 3 weeks. Some knowledge they have a short sales going on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primary-Capital-Real-Estate/Winchester-California-92596/Primary-Capital-Real-Estate-John-Roberts-Poor-representation-misleading-statements-and-i-827783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primary Capital Real Estate