Complaint Review: Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: John — Frederick Maryland United States of America
Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
241 Main Street Glyndon, Maryland United States of America

Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. did not provide a refinance of our house loan after 10 months of run-around Glyndon, Maryland

The Mortgage specialist gave us every reason to believe that our loan would be refinanced in a timely fashion. We began sometime in April or May, we paid $400 for the home valuation, but we never received the report, even though I requested it. (He sent it by computer but I wasn't able to download it and stupidly signed soemthing saying I'd read it b/c he said we needed to do that to get the loan done.) We got the run around for so long that our locked in rate expired and we were told they were going to have to do another home assessment to see if the value has changed.

I was disappointed that any time I was told they were sending forms I would have to follow up and even though they "were being overnighted" they would arrive a few days later having been sent by regular mail. Every time I spoke with Joe Oddo he said "I'll get back to you by the end of the week" even if it was thursday . . . and then I'd have to call him the following week.

Very disappointed. I don't know how much time I wasted getting bank statements and pay stubs to him, every time him saying "oh, this is the last thing we will need." finally I asked if he would put something in writing saying that the mortgage refinance was actually going to happen but he never did and we are going to start over with another company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 02:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primary-Residential-Mortgage-Inc/Glyndon-Maryland-21136/Primary-Residential-Mortgage-Inc-did-not-provide-a-refinance-of-our-house-loan-after-10-992527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC