Complaint Review: Prime Acceptance And Low Book Sales, Salt Lake City

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:midvale Utah
Prime Acceptance And Low Book Sales, Salt Lake City
4306 So. State Street Murray, Utah U.S.A.

Prime Acceptance And Low Book Sales, Salt Lake City They are a loan comapny that jacks you on interest and when you make a payment 100% of it goes towards the interest. Nothing goes to the Principal! Low Book Sales owns this company. Murray Utah

Ok so I have less then good credit, So i went to Low Book Sales to get a car since they "help" ( screw) the little guy.... First off I never recieved a bill for my first payment... couple days went by and I called. They said they dont send bills, you just mail us the money. What kind of loan company doesnt send a bill or booklet so you can make payments. So I paid my bill of 372.80 over the phone... When I recieved my statement It shows a Prev. balance of 11404.64 and a NEW balance of 11404.64... 100% of my payment went towards interest, that shit should be illegal. People try to rebuild there credit, just to get f*ked over again by the so called good guy.

Ripped off 77
midvale, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Acceptance-And-Low-Book-Sales-Salt-Lake-City/Murray-Utah-84107/Prime-Acceptance-And-Low-Book-Sales-Salt-Lake-City-They-are-a-loan-comapny-that-jacks-you-348972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Acceptance And Low Book Sales, Salt Lake City