• Report: #1081982

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Maria — las vegas Nevada
Prime Acceptance Corp in Utah
p.o. box 571680 Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Prime Acceptance Corp in Utah Do not finance an auto through this company BAD BUSINESS! Greedy Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Comment: What Does That Mean?

I was 1 day late on my auto loan with tis company, after 18 months of paying on time. My husband got into a car accident at his job and was off work for 1 month, wasnt able to pay car note on time. I called them to set up an arrangement and they refused. Have been harassing me and my references. Have sent text to my cell phone with deragatory messages. Have threathen me and have caused alot of stress. I am a 60 year old woman on disability and this company has been close to giving me a heart attack because of my payment being late 10 days.

My husband also has been trying to communicate with them to set up an arrangement, now that he is better and has returned to work. They are very cruel, and have no consideration on how they talk, treat, there customers. Have sent harassing text. I would not recommend this company due to their behavior on collecting payments. Do not care to help our american people and country. After 18 months of payments ontime, this is how we get treated. If i could afford a lawyer i would take them to court for harrasment. Now were going to lose the only reliable transporation because they are not willing to work with us on this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Acceptance-Corp-in-Utah/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84157/Prime-Acceptance-Corp-in-Utah-Do-not-finance-an-auto-through-this-company-BAD-BUSINESS-G-1081982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Acceptance Corp in Utah

What Does That Mean?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

So they won't "work with" you, right?  What does that term mean?  As per you, it means "I want to make my payment if and when I want to!"  Lets start at the beginning.  These people are SUBPRIME lenders.  You have a demonstrated and documented reputation of NOT paying your bills on time...otherwise you would have been financed with a lower APR with a bank.  SUBPRIME lenders manage their accounts alot closer than prime lenders.  With a SUBPRIME lender, there is no wiggle room.  They've heard all the stories and all the reasons payments can't be made on time.  Secondly, the lender's only purpose in life is to lend money.  They are not your mother, your clergyman, your financial advisor or friend.  Thirdly, "late" means "late".  If the payment is due on the 15th, then on the 16th it is late.  When YOU fail to make the payment on time, then it is YOU who turns on the collections machine up to and including a repo if needed.  Remedy?  Very, very simple.  You go out and get a part time job to help make ends meet.  Yes...there are part time jobs to be had.  Finally, because you may not like wat you've just read, don't waste your time claiming I must work for them...because I don't!