• Report: #1081982

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Maria — las vegas Nevada
Prime Acceptance Corp in Utah
p.o. box 571680 Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Prime Acceptance Corp in Utah Do not finance an auto through this company BAD BUSINESS! Greedy Salt Lake City Utah

*General Comment: Yes you must be with the lender

*Consumer Comment: PAC

*Consumer Comment: Really now?

*Consumer Comment: What Does That Mean?

I was 1 day late on my auto loan with tis company, after 18 months of paying on time. My husband got into a car accident at his job and was off work for 1 month, wasnt able to pay car note on time. I called them to set up an arrangement and they refused. Have been harassing me and my references. Have sent text to my cell phone with deragatory messages. Have threathen me and have caused alot of stress. I am a 60 year old woman on disability and this company has been close to giving me a heart attack because of my payment being late 10 days.

My husband also has been trying to communicate with them to set up an arrangement, now that he is better and has returned to work. They are very cruel, and have no consideration on how they talk, treat, there customers. Have sent harassing text. I would not recommend this company due to their behavior on collecting payments. Do not care to help our american people and country. After 18 months of payments ontime, this is how we get treated. If i could afford a lawyer i would take them to court for harrasment. Now were going to lose the only reliable transporation because they are not willing to work with us on this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Acceptance-Corp-in-Utah/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84157/Prime-Acceptance-Corp-in-Utah-Do-not-finance-an-auto-through-this-company-BAD-BUSINESS-G-1081982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Acceptance Corp in Utah

#1 General Comment

Yes you must be with the lender

AUTHOR: Me informing You - (USA)

You basically are saying the following: You are deadbeats because you are financing here You dont want to follow the rules You shouldnt voice your opinions I can say this... My daughter got a loan thru them NOT because she was a deadbeat, NOT because she is a bad person... She actually already had an auto loan with the credit union and Low Book had a car she wanted. We were aware of the high interest but will refi here at the start of the year. Everyone was up front about everything, my daughter just wanted the other car. SO not everyone is a deadbeat and my kid prob makes more per hour than you do, and this company still is texting references a month later, so i would be the first to say that maybe they dont have their ducks in a row either???? Dont be so quick to judge why people are where they are, be happy people are financing thru you and shut it... This keeps you employed and the wifi connection your using paid for.

PAC

AUTHOR: F-PAC - ()

They are the WORST finance company I have ever used!! Everything she said above has been true for me as well.. Finance companies r suppose to look out for the buyer and I knew something was wrong with the car 24 hrs in even tho larry h miller insisted there was nothing and that it was fine but if something did happen they would fix it. I stalled for a week and PAC pushed everything thru anyways not to mention they REFUSED to give me a warranty! I'm sending my car back to them today! u bought it in January an dumped $1200 into fixing it in week 2! More since an it's been broken dwn since march!! Wat a F****** joke! It never should've even passed safety an im! I'll never use them OR buy from Larry h miller again!! I've never had a dealership refuse me my state inspection before let alone put me thru so much BS!! Money hungry a**holes! I'm out over $5000 now an I'm sure they'll try n nail me for another $10k for the repo!

Really now?

AUTHOR: NOmama - ()

It's blatantly apparent that you're one of their employees dingus. Try using more tact in wording how you respond as to make it not so obvious as to your employer, some companies will fire people for less. And I can attest to how PAC's collections practices are shady at best. The demand that an immobilizer device is placed in the vehicle. Ridiculous really. Makes one wonder if they've been reported to the state attorney general's office, and if so, how many times?

What Does That Mean?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

So they won't "work with" you, right?  What does that term mean?  As per you, it means "I want to make my payment if and when I want to!"  Lets start at the beginning.  These people are SUBPRIME lenders.  You have a demonstrated and documented reputation of NOT paying your bills on time...otherwise you would have been financed with a lower APR with a bank.  SUBPRIME lenders manage their accounts alot closer than prime lenders.  With a SUBPRIME lender, there is no wiggle room.  They've heard all the stories and all the reasons payments can't be made on time.  Secondly, the lender's only purpose in life is to lend money.  They are not your mother, your clergyman, your financial advisor or friend.  Thirdly, "late" means "late".  If the payment is due on the 15th, then on the 16th it is late.  When YOU fail to make the payment on time, then it is YOU who turns on the collections machine up to and including a repo if needed.  Remedy?  Very, very simple.  You go out and get a part time job to help make ends meet.  Yes...there are part time jobs to be had.  Finally, because you may not like wat you've just read, don't waste your time claiming I must work for them...because I don't!