conductor

• Reported By: Barbara — Shelbyville Kentucky United States of America
Prime Credit
3435 Ocean Park Blvd Santa Monica,, California United States of America

Prime Credit Matt Horak Credit repair servie Santa Monica,, California

I listened to this man's promise.  I agreed to pay $59.95 on Oct 12,, 2012.  Two days later without my permission he took $600.00 more out of my checking account.  On December 12, 2012 he took out $179.98 more without my permission.  My bank Chase will not help me get this money back.  This company never helped at all.  I was never able to get on a website to see what they were doing for me as he stated I could.  Since this time my husband and I have had 3 judgments filed against us.  Our credit scores are lower now than they were in October.  They refuse to talk to me and refuse to refund any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Credit/Santa-Monica-California-90405/Prime-Credit-Matt-Horak-Credit-repair-servie-Santa-Monica-California-1021809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Credit