Complaint Review: Prime Financial Services

101 Golden Ave, Internet United States of America
  • Phone: 1778-316-6236
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Prime Financial Services Received a letter with check stating I had won sweepstakes. Went on-line to research to find this is a major ripoff. Using the mail to commit fraud is major felony offense and would like to see arre Sydney NS Internet

I received a letter indicating I had won a sweepstake in the amount of $450,000.00  Included with the letter was a check for $4,800.00 allegedly to pay a tax agent.

The check looked legitimate, but the letter looked a bit shady because the address on the letterhead looked like it had been copied and the letter was rather poor quality.

Nevertheless, for one moment I wondered if it could be true as I am sure many others have wondered and thought about the relief of paying off all my debt.

I decided to go on-line to check out the company and low and behold - up came Rip Off Report and my suspicions were confirmed.

Then it dawned on me that using the mail to commit fraud must be a serious offense and decided to submit a report to Rip Off Report in the hopes that this scam and all connected with it would be busted!!

Good luck in that regard and thanks for quickly putting to an end a possible  scam of $4800.00 for me and for the help you provide to the public in general.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2010 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Financial-Services/internet/Prime-Financial-Services-Received-a-letter-with-check-stating-I-had-won-sweepstakes-Wen-603824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Financial Services