Complaint Review: Prime Gas Station

• Reported By: Mrs. B — Chicopee Massachusetts
Prime Gas Station
Memorial Drive and Britton St Chicopee, Massachusetts USA

Prime Gas Station Gas Pump Rip Off! Chicopee Massachusetts

Prime Gas Station on Memorial Dr and the corner of Britton street. I used Pump #2, paid $40.00 cash. I had not even picked up the pump handle when it started rolling over! I went inside and told the cashier, she reset it to zero. When I pumped my gas it stopped at $ 39.48, so I went inside for my change. She (cashier) informed me that the first time I pumped 50 cents worth of gas and she did not owe me. I asked her why I would have come in to tell her the pump started before I pumped any gas?

So how many people a day are getting charged for .50 cents worth of gas they do not get.... adds up I am sure.

Do not go to this gas station.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Gas-Station/Chicopee-Massachusetts-01020/Prime-Gas-Station-Gas-Pump-Rip-Off-Chicopee-Massachusetts-1138790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Gas Station