Complaint Review: Prime Home Warranty

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Deanna — Star Prairie Wisconsin United States of America
Prime Home Warranty
14359 Miramar Pkwy #325, Miramar, Florida United States of America

Prime Home Warranty James Banmiller, Took my money ($549) Could not contact, did not provide service Miramar, Florida

This company took my money, gave me a policy.   When I needed help, I experienced difficuly contacting them.     Their address & phone were no longer in service. I contacted a parent com[any suppoedly and someone by the name of James Richrdson emailed me (gave me the same number, but there was no answer.   I had to give them names of local companies & they finally orderd one out for my AC, but when the tech was there, they couldn't be reached so he left without doing anything.

It needed freon.    Then a long time later I receive an email that they wouldn't do anything because it was too old (it was working all summer and I'd supposed had the policy in effect since the previous fall).  I checked the policy and it said nothing about age other than if the unit was over 15 years, their limit of liability was $1,500.      They have not answered any subsequent emails etc.

I found them among the missing and found they had rip offed many others and never should have sold us a policy.  I am looking for a class action suit against them and any principals. I also discovered in other states they were ordered to stop selling illigal & fraudulant policies. Too late or me. I'm on a fixed income, retired, and the loss of $549 plus a service call they ordered & didn't pay for is a big hardship for me   It is hard for me to understand how so many people are in the business of stealing by selling illegally 7 fraudulantly in so many fields.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Home-Warranty/Miramar-Florida-33027/Prime-Home-Warranty-James-Banmiller-Took-my-money-549-Could-not-contact-did-not-provi-950197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Home Warranty