Complaint Review: Prime Important

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Donald — largo Florida
Prime Important
, Select State/Province USA

Prime Important calling and threatening to put a virus on my computer if I do not take their Mcafee/windows7 protection for $360. dont' know don't know

this company called May 7 and threatened to put a virus on my computer if I did not take their McAfee/window 7 security  I thought they were a company I had already paid previously for other problems and security  They led me to believe that it was free and then wanted $360. after I  inadvertly took control of my computer for a "cleansing"  I finally told them I did not want it or need it I was not going to give them a penny,  That I would buy a new computer before I did that,  They continued to harass me I hung up they called back and again  I had to take the phone off the hook.   Then tonight May 9 they called 6 times threatening and harassing again and called me a f****** a******!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Important/Select-StateProvince/Prime-Important-calling-and-threatening-to-put-a-virus-on-my-computer-if-I-do-not-take-th-1145504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Important