Complaint Review: Prime Imports/ Elite Imports/Richard Bakke

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: vendila — San Antonio Texas
Prime Imports/ Elite Imports/Richard Bakke
1035 Austin Hwy. San Antonio, Texas USA

Prime Imports/ Elite Imports/Richard Bakke Elite ImportsRichard Bakke Richard Bakke continues to rip people off AGAIN changed his company name San Antonio Texas

Receanother complaint complaint from another victim.  This is a total of 14 people whom have contacted me.  Out of respect to the last person I will not list their name, but a description off what happened to them.

I wish I would have googled this company before purchasing a vehicle from them.  Of course now their name is Prime Imports, so it's not coming up with anything.

Our story is very similar.

In addition to having to replace all four tires immediately after driving the vehicle off their lot, within the first 30 days of owning the vehicle, I also had to replace the oil pan and fix a gasoline leak.

After multiple calls and requests to Richard Bakke, it has now been 77 days since I purchased the vehicle and I still have not received the plates. Our  temporary license plate expired and we ended up having to rent a vehicle to use for our scheduled vacation which put us out another $1000.00. My understanding is that we should have received our state issued license plates within 30 days of purchase.
We were also promised reimbursement for the expired inspection sticker that was on the car when I purchased it. We have not received this reimbursement yet.

I am not sure about him rolling back the miles, but I wouldn't be surprised with all the other issues that have occurred.

I literate am sick to my stomach knowing this person continues to fraudulently sell vehicles and victimI've so many good people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Imports-Elite-ImportsRichard-Bakke/San-Antonio-Texas-79209/Prime-Imports-Elite-ImportsRichard-Bakke-Elite-ImportsRichard-Bakke-Richard-Bakke-conti-1079642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Imports/ Elite Imports/Richard Bakke

magic