Complaint Review: Prime Inc. (Trucking Company)

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 13, 2008

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Prime Inc. (Trucking Company)
http://primeinc.com Springield, Missouri U.S.A.

Prime Trucking Prime Inc. (Trucking Company) Beware of Prime Inc's hiring practices Springield Missouri

On September 1, 2008, I was very excited to receive a job offer from Prime Inc., becuase I was told that they pay the student driver $600 per week while he is in training for 6-8 months.

Because I relied on the information that I was hired, I put all my belongings in storage, gave up my apartment, and packed my car - ready to travel to Prime's school in Springfield, MO. I also quit my job here in Denver, which paid $1,800 per month.

On the morning that I was going to leave for Springfield, the phone rang: it was my recruiter's supervisor. She called to tell me that I did not qualify to drive for Prime Inc. The reason she gave me was that I took certain non-narcotic medications. This came as a surprise, because I had already disclosed the medications I was taking six weeks before this happened.

Please don't let Prime rip apart your financial life, and put you out on the streets: this almost happened to me. Don't believe the recruiter, or even what Prime has stated on their website.

Thanks so much for listening, and my best wishes for your career in trucking.

Cary
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Inc-Trucking-Company/Springield-Missouri/Prime-Trucking-Prime-Inc-Trucking-Company-Beware-of-Prime-Incs-hiring-practices-Spring-390870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Inc. (Trucking Company)