Complaint Review: Prime Inc

• Reported By: Pigpen — Mesa Arizona USA
Prime Inc
2740 North Mayfair Avenue, springfield, Missouri United States of America

Prime Inc New Prime Inc. Didnt pay for the miles i ran springfield, Missouri

Greetings, I have been a trucker for a while now, and am hanging up the keys. I have been driving with PRIME INC for the last 7 or 8 months. At first things looked like they were turning around, I was a company solo driver, making $800 a week on avg, home 4 days a month, it was great...UNTIL I decided I wanted to be a trainer, I figured all it could do was benefit me financially right? So I take the 1 week class, and was upgraded to a Peterbilt 387, (I had a 384 light weight) When I got the truck (2 months ago) it did not have a top bunk at all, they said give it a month, I looked at it as being able to get used to the truck, the way it pulls, etc.... the month goes by, in that month, I was running 3000 miles a week on average. payday comes....the check was -$543.72...I was STUNNED and LIVID, primarily because of the fact that I am a company driver, NO cargo claims, NO late loads, Nothing bad.... well, I bit the bullet for the week, and was planning on getting a small check the following week....but no...-$213.53. this is when I started getting angry, cussing my dispatcher out over the phone and qualcomm..well, it went like this until this point, I was back in Springfield not too long ago, over a pay day, this was the WORST it was, -$843.80. I was PISSED. i went to payroll, they couldnt give out answers, my dispatcher couldnt give me answers, I even tried talking to the owner, but he wasnt there...so thats when i said to hell with it. get me to phx. so now, I am back home, truck cleaned out, going to decide what to do with it in the morning. they WANT me to turn it in back in springfield. but the catch is, I have to find my own way home (1300 miles), or I can take out an advance, and catch a bus.....kinda not plausible if you look at my last few settlements. So I think they have a very very slim chance of me going to Springfield. F them, they can come get their truck here. I know this goes as abandoned eqpt on my DAC, but as I said, I am hangin up the keys. feel free too comment. or whatever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 02:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Inc/springfield-Missouri-/Prime-Inc-New-Prime-Inc-Didnt-pay-for-the-miles-i-ran-springfield-Missouri-587211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Inc