Complaint Review: Prime International INC.

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: James — cumberland Kentucky United States of America
Prime International INC.
1110 Cedar Street, chatham, Select State/Province United States of America

Prime International INC. International Clams Department HUGE RIP-OFF chatham , Other

Recieved a letter and cashiers check in the amount of $4,895.00 through the mail. The letter was stating that I had one a Delotto Australia Sweepstakes that was held on April 5th, 2011. The letter was sent from a Mark Davis and a Sandra Hunt.

The letter had stated that $2.698.00 was to be sent to a tax agent that would be assigned to me. I had bought a calling card from the store and called the number that was provided to me. There was a man by the name of Mark davis that answered  saying once I cashed the check and recived the money they would give me the name of the tax agent.

So I have now took my check to the bank and deposited it into my account. The check looks legit and the bank will except it. They put a 7 day hold on it and told me to return when the 7 days is up. So I will keep you posted and let you know what happens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-International-INC/chatham-Select-StateProvince-RM19-6JH/Prime-International-INC-International-Clams-Department-HUGE-RIP-OFF-chatham-Other-1000594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime International INC.