Complaint Review: Prime Mutual Financial Group

• Submitted: Fri, February 09, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, February 09, 2007

• Reported By:New Port Richey Florida
Prime Mutual Financial Group
200 S. University St. Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-928-8554
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Prime Mutual Financial Group - Michael Russell Acct Rep -Martin Schneider - Pres.-Diana Adkin Sr. VP - Ruby Rochester Money Collector In Canada promises loan of $5,000, requests $500 fee western union to Canada denies requests another $500 then closes down Salt Lake City Utah

I was attempting to acquire a loan to avoid eviction. Prime Mutial Financial Group faxed me a contract with a loan guarantee of $5,000 dollars for a period of three years at a fixed interest rate of 9% with the agreement that I pay $158.42 on the second month after issue of the loan.

The requirement was to Western Union $500 dollars to Ruby Rochester in Canada. After sending the $500 dollars I was told by Michael Russell, my account representative, that his accounting department researched my credit score and that I was a high risk, being my credit score was too low and to secure the loan I would have to wire another $500 dollars to Ruby Rochester in Canada and upon receipt of the MTCN # my $5,000 dollar loan would be Federal Expressed to me overnight.

Needless to say I never received the Federal Express and a few days later the 1-800 number to reach Michael Russell was disconnected.

Deborah
New Port Richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2007 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Mutual-Financial-Group/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84102/Prime-Mutual-Financial-Group-Michael-Russell-Acct-Rep-Martin-Schneider-Pres-Diana-Ad-235306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Mutual Financial Group