• Report: #62070

• Submitted: Fri, June 27, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2003

• Reported By:Corpus Christi Texas
Prime One Bank
New York New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Bank fraudulent ripoff business New York New York

I was diagnosed with cancer about three years ago and have since been unable to be employed and therefore lost all of my income and all of my good credit.

I was merely on-line researching banks with secured credit
cards to re-establish my credit. I soon got a call from
Prime One Bank with an approval credit of $1,000.

What was strange was that I had never applied with nor ever heard of this bank. Like a fool, I gave them one of my checking account routing numbers for the $187.00 fee for receiving the "Mastercard."

Luckily, I checked the web immediately after that and found this site! THANK GOD! I immediately went on-line with my bank and transferred all of the money out of the account I had given them to another account. I left one cent in there.

I received a call in less than five minutes. I told them they were frauds and that they should be ashamed of the way that they are trying to take advantage of people in bad situations for whatever reason.

I used to be an official federal court stenographer and I
know that this is straight up fraud. And because they are
using the internet it comes under Federal jurisdiction where the penalties are FAR more severe. And under Federal Law there is NO PAROLE.

This is fraud and I hope that you all do something about this. If I can be of any assistance to anyone out there, my e-mail is shadie10@awesomenet.net.

Patricia
Corpus Christi, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2003 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Bank/New-York-New-York/Prime-One-Bank-fraudulent-ripoff-business-New-York-New-York-62070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Bank