sequence

Complaint Review: Prime One Bank(first National)

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2003

• Reported By:Sparks Nevada
Prime One Bank(first National)
New York New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Bank ripoff victimized many consumers New York USA

Prime One Bank(first National) Took money out of my savings acc. even though I only had eight dollars in It victimized many consumers New York New York .....

I only talked to these people on the phone they promised me a 1000 dollar credit card, they had all my information from my other credit card the bank of marin, but when he said by saying yes you authorize us to take money out of your account I said no and hung up they called me three days in a row I kept haging Up On april 14 They deducted 187.00 out of my wells fargo savings account when I only had eight dollars in there! Thats nuts ! In the first place what bank lets them take it out of a savings account when you only have eight dollars in it. The Bank charged me 30 dollars for overdraft and for what??

I called the bank and they are reserching it and investagating it , it will take five days! They said they were Prime One Bank but on my bank statement it says first national! I had my Marine Bank card for awhile and though I had to pay them 49.00 at least I got a gold Card! When I looked up fist national it gave a phone number in Luxumburg. Iam Only Eighteen I go to school and work from home with my mom, the irony is I don't even have a checking account yet. I thought a savings would protect me from overdraft and now look! Can't something be done??

Carl
Sparks, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2003 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Bankfirst-National/New-York-New-York/Prime-One-Bank-ripoff-victimized-many-consumers-New-York-USA-53388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Bank(first National)