Complaint Review: Prime One Benefit

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2003

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Prime One Benefit
220 W 19th, 2a New Yorj, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Benefit ripoff What a bogus deal. I sent in $189 to get the credit card, but it never came. New York

One afternoon Prime One Benefits called my home with a great credit card deal. That was for people who had bad credit. But what a bogus deal it was.

I was offered a credit card with a guaranteed credit limit of 5000. Upon the receipt of my $189.00 membership fee I would be issued this credit card in about 20-25 days. I didn't receive the credit card but I got a membership benefit package.

The package state that you had to go online to feel out the application online. But when I went to the website I found a rip off report.

So I filled out the form and send it back. Still no answer for about a couple of weeks. So I called the company. They stated this was a call in center. That they don't do no calling out.

That they had been waiting for me to call. To process my application. It would take about 10-12 days for my credit card to come.

Instead today I receive a pre-filled out application on 07-29-03 from Orchard Bank asking for a $200.00 security deposit. I could have did that myself I did not need them to do that for me. Prime One is a rip off company who make money off people with bad credit.

Reeshemah
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2003 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benefit/New-Yorj-New-York-10011/Prime-One-Benefit-ripoff-What-a-bogus-deal-I-sent-in-189-to-get-the-credit-card-but-it-64910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefit