Complaint Review: Prime One Benefit

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2003

• Reported By:Petersburg Virginia
Prime One Benefit
220 West 19th Suite 2a New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Benefit ripoff New York New York

Well I was almost ripped off by this company. For some reason it did not feel right for a company to call me and offer me a $1000 credit line and then I would have to pay $187. So I asked questions. They were good because they offered all kinds of info plus what they could do for you. I got the customer service number, which I now know is a fake, and tried to call. No answer. I then looked up the info on line and I found this website and to my surprise found out that this company was a rip off company. I am sharing this with you because I don't want anyone to be had by a rip off company.

Petersburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2003 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benefit/New-York-New-York-10011/Prime-One-Benefit-ripoff-New-York-New-York-62589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefit