Complaint Review: Prime One Benefits Aka Prime One Financial

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 13, 2008

• Reported By:Englewood Colorado
Prime One Benefits Aka Prime One Financial
199 SOUTH BLACK HORSE PIKE BLACKWOOD, New Jersey U.S.A.

Prime One Benefits Aka Prime One Financial ripoff-SCAM, FRAUD!! LIARS!! fraudulent ripoff business BLACKWOOD New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: I purchased the domain. I have no affiliation with Prime One

*Consumer Comment: hey i found out

*Consumer Comment: prime one does not exist

This company screwed me too! I am also out $187 and have received NO MASTERCARD AS PROMISSED! Isn't it funny how you get busy signals when calling??? If you do get through, isn't it funny how they can never sem to give you ANY information regarding your account status??? Lets sue this companie's pants off! I've had enough! There are alot of people who don't need this crap and I'm one of them. Lets file a major lawsuit against Prime One. Who's with me? I may do it even if no one's with me but I really think we can get somewhere if we stick together on this. I'm no attorney, but I think this is a major case! Drop me an e-mail and let me know what you think!

Christopher
Englewood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2003 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benefits-Aka-Prime-One-Financial/BLACKWOOD-New-Jersey-08012/Prime-One-Benefits-Aka-Prime-One-Financial-ripoff-SCAM-FRAUD-LIARS-fraudulent-ripoff-57177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefits Aka Prime One Financial

I purchased the domain. I have no affiliation with Prime One

AUTHOR: Julian Dormon - (Canada)

This is Julian Dormon.
I noticed that I was named in this posting as the owner of the domain name so I needed to publicly state that I am in no way and never have been affiliated with this company.

I was hired some 6 - 7 years ago to build a website for this company. I purchased the domain name for their convenience. I had no idea that they were scammers. They presented themselves as credit repair specialists and a member benefits company. I was paid in a timely manner.
I was contacted by the the RCMP (our federal police in Canada) several times way back after I had finished doing business with PrimeOne and answered their questions.

hey i found out

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

i found this online:

Owner, Technical Contact:
Julian Dormon (ID00007083)
71 MacKenzie Crescent
Toronto, ON M6J1T2
ca
Phone: +1.4165168736
Email: julian@righthookmedia.com

i found it out when i looked up the 416 number on phone number search.

prime one does not exist

AUTHOR: Marlene - (U.S.A.)

To whoever is concerned,

I happened to read your report on Prime One financial. i live less than ten minutes away from the blackhorse pike in Blackwood.

I told my husband about the adress you had put as prime one financial, so we went to look for it. Im sorry to say, there is no such address. only old buildings and old stores ( none that have to do with the above mentioned). The other thing that stood out is the phone number. This areas code is 856, not 416.

Im sorry you were ripped off, but i tried to help and since i live in this area I thought you might like to know the info. Good luck.