Complaint Review: Prime One Benefits Aka Prime One Financial

• Submitted: Fri, July 02, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 02, 2004

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Prime One Benefits Aka Prime One Financial
363 7th Ave New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Benefits Aka Prime One Financial ripoff This company called me guaranteed $2000 mastercard and didn't deliver New York New York

I was promised a $2000 mastercard. I asked what the catch was they of course said there was no catch and that all I had to do was agree to have $197 processing fee deducted from my account. I did this May 24th. One month later and several phone calls later I receive a packet in the mail and was told I needed to fill out this form so they can then apply for a card for me.

After filling out the form I am then told that the $2000 credit limit was my misunderstanding and that it will be up to $1000 through Orchard Bank/ Household finance.

I already have a CC with this company so when I made contact with them to find out the status, they tell me they have never heard of this company and they are not affiliated with them.

So I call the so called benefit company back and ask them when will I receive my card, they tell me 7-10 business days. That the application was processed June 24th. I still don't have a card, Orchard bank now tells me that last year about this same time it was a scam from Ontario Canada. They were sued several times and the process stopped until just recently. I have attempted to contact the BBB in New York and will file a complaint with them once I do get in contact.

DO NOT ALLOW THESE PEOPLE TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT. IF YOU QUALIFY WITH THEM FOR A CARD YOU CAN QUALIFY THROUGH OTHER PLACES. APPLY WITH THE OTHERS. DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM.

I HAD SECOND THOUGHTS WHEN I PULLED UP THIS INFORMATION BUT WENT WITH THE SO CALLED HONESTY OF THE OPERATORS WHO TOLD ME THEY HAVE THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS.

BIG BIG SCAM..............

Audra
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2004 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benefits-Aka-Prime-One-Financial/New-York-New-York-10001/Prime-One-Benefits-Aka-Prime-One-Financial-ripoff-This-company-called-me-guaranteed-2000-97379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefits Aka Prime One Financial