Complaint Review: Prime One Benefits - Mastercard

• Submitted: Mon, May 03, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 03, 2004

• Reported By:Bayonne New Jersey
Prime One Benefits - Mastercard
220 W. 19th St. Or 363 7th Ave New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Benefits - Mastercard RipOff Have been waiting for Card for 5 months still nothing - Orchard Bank ? New York New York

I was contacted in Mid November and stupid me went ahead with it. They debited $187.00 from my account and I was supposed to receive it in the mail. It never arrived and after calling several times since mid December on March 5 they finally agreed to accept my application by fax, this was March 5th, three days later the mysterios "package" (which when they first contact you their is never any mention of a package or application, they lead you to think that it is an actual card they are sending you)arrived which supposedly they had alreday sent months before.

To date nothing! Supposedly I had been approved for a 1,000.00 MasterCard from an Orchard Bank but have received nothing from them. After calling 3 times since April 20th now I am being told that they will now send my application to Chase Bank. Have spoken to Steve and Charlene.

I am more mad at myself then anyone else ! I work in NY and I think I will take a walk over to their "office" can't decide which one of the two address I have seen here.

Is their anyway to stop them ???

Madelyn
Bayonne, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2004 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benefits-Mastercard/New-York-New-York-10011/Prime-One-Benefits-Mastercard-RipOff-Have-been-waiting-for-Card-for-5-months-still-nothi-89937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefits - Mastercard