Complaint Review: Prime One Benefits, Prime One Financial, Global Financial, Prime Financial, FNCS

• Submitted: Thu, July 22, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 22, 2004

• Reported By:cross city Florida
363 7th Ave New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Benefits, Prime One Financial, Global Financial, Prime Financial, FNCS fraudulent practices New York New York

I was taken by this company in Feb 2004 and have been trying relentlessly to get my $187 back. The customer service number is in Canada and put me off everytime I called. They won't give any other numbers or info on the company. They say the head office is in New York at the address listed. That Address is a communications company that accepts mail for the company. They would not tell me where they forward the mail. I have learned that they have used many names and addresses. I also learned that it is suppossedly owned by a man named Paul Price. I am still doing my own investigations and hope to come up with more. I will not let this rest. I am willing to join anyone in trying to get this company stopped.

Linda
cross city, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2004 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benefits-Prime-One-Financial-Global-Financial-Prime-Financial-FNCS/New-York-New-York-10001/Prime-One-Benefits-Prime-One-Financial-Global-Financial-Prime-Financial-FNCS-fraudulen-100115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefits, Prime One Financial, Global Financial, Prime Financial, FNCS