Complaint Review: Prime One Benefits - Prime One Financial

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 31, 2004

• Reported By:Ft. Lauderdale Florida
Prime One Benefits - Prime One Financial
220 West 19th Suite 2A NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Benefits - Prime One Financial ripoff gave acct information but declined before going thru with the process but was still debited 2 times out of my account when i specifically stated no NEW YORK

Prime One Benefits contacted me stating that I was approved for A Mastercard and stated that they had a 1 time application fee of 187.00 that will be deducted from my account, once I gave the approval and the phone call ended. In middle of the phone call I stated that I was not interested and the rep stated that they will not deduct the funds from my account.

To my surprise and research I received a notice from my Bank stating that I had a NSF Fee. When I did my research My Bank stated that they will investigate and they will get back with me 7-10 business days. I recently found out that Prime One Benefits tried to debit 187.00 out of my account, which gave me a NSF Fee of $29.

Please Be Cautious With This Credit Card Company If you Here From Them............

Rhonda
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2004 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benefits-Prime-One-Financial/NEW-YORK-New-York-10011/Prime-One-Benefits-Prime-One-Financial-ripoff-gave-acct-information-but-declined-before-86141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefits - Prime One Financial