Complaint Review: Prime One Benefits - Prime One Financial

• Submitted: Tue, June 03, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 03, 2003

• Reported By:San Diego California
Prime One Benefits - Prime One Financial
220 W. 19th St. New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Financial Or What Ever Sounds Good For Them! This company or so called company needs to be put under! cheated employees and screwed the customers even more New York New York

Prime One conntacted me as well. For some stupid reason I actually believed the lady on the end, and like all the other people I've been ripped off too. In my case only a credit card was mentioned.Ruth(the krook)had told me that she was getting back to me about a credit card I had applied for 4 months earlier. So, me trying to think back 4 months back couldn't recall ever appling for one but,took her word for it.

I was told that I would be recieving a credit card with a credit limit up to $1,000, sounds to good to be true right. Wrong! About two weeks later $187.00 was debted from my account. I then recieved of course the package with a bunch of junk. At this point I knew I had been ripped off.

I conntacted the scam office(Prime One), and was told to send back the package.So of course I did and was told that once they recieved the package they would refund my account. Sounds simple, well the catch is it takes 8-12 weeks. Well to make this short, it has been 14 weeks about 5 phone calls at about $20.00 a call, that have gotten me know where. Some quick and simple advice, if it sounds to good to be true, it is!

Christine
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2003 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benefits-Prime-One-Financial/New-York-New-York-10011/Prime-One-Financial-Or-What-Ever-Sounds-Good-For-Them-This-company-or-so-called-company-n-59464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefits - Prime One Financial