fraction

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2003

• Reported By:henderson Nevada
Prime One Benefits
363 7th Ave 9th Fl. New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Benefits And Prime One Financial promise of credit cards with high unsecured limits with a one time $187 fee New York New York

I was trying to re-establish my credit and I got this call from a lady named "GeGe" with Prime One Financial. She told me that I was able to get a credit card with a $1,000 credit limit. GeGe told me that there would be a one time fee of $187 and no other fees after that. This sounded like just what I was looking for. So I bit.

She said that it would take 7-10 days to get the card and I would be set. I agreed and I verified all of my info with her, and then another person called me to go through verification after I got off the phone with GeGe. I gave out my bank account info, and watched for the package in the mail.

Not only did I not get it in 7-10 days, but they did not send the credit card as agreed. All they sent me were these coupons. Coupons that are no different then the junk mail that everyone throws away. I am so embarrassed that something like this happened, but now I just want revenge and my money back. Hopefully someone will read these reports and not get taken by these people like I did.

Justin
henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2003 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benefits/New-York-New-York-10001/Prime-One-Benefits-And-Prime-One-Financial-promise-of-credit-cards-with-high-unsecured-lim-72836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefits