Complaint Review: Prime One Benefits

Prime One Benefits
363 7th Ave New York, New York United States Minor Outlying Islands

Prime One Benefits ripoff liars thieves fraudulent billing New York New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: A former employee here

IN OCTOBER OF 2003, I RECIEVED A SOLICITATED PHONE CALL. AS MATTER OF FACT THE REP'S NAME WAS GEORGE. THEY OFFERED ME THIS CREDIT CARD & SUGAR COATED IT REAL GOOD. THEY TOLD ME ALL THEY NEEDED WAS $187.00 AND THEY WOULD SEND ME THE PACKAGE. HE THEN TOLD ME THAT IF I DID NOT WANT THE PACKAGE I COULD SEND IT BACK AND I WOULD RECIEVE MY REFUND WITHIN 2-12 WEEKS.

THE WEEKS PASSED & I CALLED, I SPOKE TO MANY DIFFERENT AGENTS AND ALL HAD BAD ATTITUDES THEY WERE EVEN LEAVING ME ON HOLD & THEN HANGING UP. THEY KEPT SAYING THAT THEY DID NOT KNOW WHEN I WAS TO BE REFUNDED BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN THE ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT. WHEN I ASKED TO SPEAK W/ THE ACCOUNTING DEPT. THEY THEN SAID THAT THEY CAN NOT REACH THEM. THIS WENT ON FOR MONTHS. I EVEN ASKED TO SPK W/ THE SUPERVISOR AND THEY ALWAYS SAID THAT A SUPERVISOR IS NOT PRESENT. THEY TOLD ME THAT HE COULD ONLY BE REACHED BETWEEN 9-9:30A.M. NOW YOU TELL ME WHAT SUPERVISOR IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 30MIN THROUGHOUT AN ENTIRE SHIFT!!

SO I CONTINUED TO CALL & KEPT GETTING THE SAME RESPONSE. FINALLY I CALLED ONE LAST TIME. I SAY IT IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY. I SPOKE WITH ONE GIRL AND ASKED WHEN WOULD I BE REFUNDED & SHE TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD HAVE MY REFUND BY AUGUST 10,2004! SO I WAITED AND I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT ON AUGUST 12 AND THERE WAS NO REFUND.

SO I CALLED AGAIN. AND GUESS WHAT IT SAID THAT THE NUMBER IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE. I COULDNT BELIEVE I HAD BEEN RIPPED OFF I'M NOW GETTING MY LAWYER INVOLVED AS WELL TO CRACK DOWN ON THESE THIEVES THAT HAS MY MONEY AND DOESNT WANT TO GIVE IT BACK. I MEAN WHO IS OVER THIS COMPANY?

BUT LASTLY I RECIEVED A LETTER IN THE MAIL. I THOUGHT IT WAS A CHECK. IT WAS A LETTER FROM PRIME ONE STATING THAT THEY ARE CLOSING AND CAN NO LONGER ADHERE TO MY SERVICES. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF COMPANY I WAS GETTING MYSELF INVOLVED WITH. I JUST WANTED MY MONEY BACK. PLEASE GET THESE CROOKS WHO STOLE FROM ME!!!

Kristen
baton rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2004 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benefits/New-York-New-York-1001/Prime-One-Benefits-ripoff-liars-thieves-fraudulent-billing-New-York-New-York-106427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefits

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

A former employee here

AUTHOR: Liam - (Canada)

I used to work for them back in 2001.

They had 2 call centres here in Toronto, one located at 60 St. Clair Avenue East, 3rd floor, and the other one was at 344 Bloor Street West, 5th floor. Both have been raided, as I reported both of them, and from what I remember they were shut down in 2003.

I was 14 when I was working for them, and I quit as soon as I found out it was a scam.

I have come forward to the FTC, and given them my information.

I'm so sorry that you got ripped off, and I've offered to be a witness if necessary to help prosecute them.