Complaint Review: Prime One Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 30, 2003

• Reported By:TAHLEQUAH Oklahoma
Prime One Benefits
Prime One Financial, Prime One Benefits New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Benefits/Prime One Financial ripoff They took the money out of my account, but didn't send me my credit card. New York New York

I was called and was told that I could receive a master card for $187 at 9.9%. Have called several times and keep getting the runaround from them. Now I have to send in an application, which they took over the phone, so they will have more information. They took the money out of my acct. and no credit card.

Kenyatta
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2003 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benefits/New-York-New-York-10011/Prime-One-BenefitsPrime-One-Financial-ripoff-They-took-the-money-out-of-my-account-but-d-58970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefits