Complaint Review: Prime One Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, March 27, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2003

• Reported By:Balto Maryland
Prime One Benefits
220 W 19th St, 2a New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Financial Prime One Benefits rip-off New York New York

This company appears to be misrepresenting themselves when they call. I was told that I was to receive an unsecured credit card to help with rebuilding my credit for a one time processing fee of $187.00. The only thing I receive was a package from the company 20 days later with information and a credit application to apply for a card enclosed.

I just got off the phone with a representative by the name of Maxine, who told me that I was to fill out the application, send it in and that I am guarunteed an unsecured card. Being that I do not believe them after seeing the many complaints posted here, I requested a refund. She told me that I was to return the package to the address on the envelope within 30 days from receiving, include a letter stating that I am cancelling and request the refund.

Well I then asked to speak to a supervisor or manager and was told that he(Steve) was on the other line. I left my phone number and told her that I would call back. I am returning this information first thing in the morning, for I received it on the 10th of March, so therefore according to her and I am still within the 30 limit. Will let you all know how it goes.

Carla
Balto, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2003 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benefits/New-York-New-York-10011/Prime-One-Financial-Prime-One-Benefits-rip-off-New-York-New-York-50716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefits