Complaint Review: Prime One Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 16, 2003

• Reported By:brandon Mississippi
Prime One Benefits
220 West 19th Street Suite 2a New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Financial Prime One Benefits told me i would recieve a credit card and remove $187.00 from my checking account ripoff tricked and lied to us New York New York

At the end of March I recieved a call telling me that I had been approved for a major credit card. I am presently trying to rebuild my credit and after 3 conviencing calls I stupidly gave them my checking account number and on april 2nd they took the money from my account.I haven't heard from them since and I've tried to call and only recieve a ringing phone.

Ernest
brandon, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2003 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benefits/New-York-New-York-10011/Prime-One-Financial-Prime-One-Benefits-told-me-i-would-recieve-a-credit-card-and-remove-1-57266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefits