Complaint Review: Prime One Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, August 18, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 18, 2004

• Reported By:oak grove Kentucky
Prime One Benefits
220 West 19th Street Suite 2a New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Benefits ripoff New York New York

I ALSO HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH PRIME ONE SINCE MARCH, I PAID THEM THE $187.00 AND THEY TOLD ME THAT MY CARD WOULD BE MAILED TO ME WITHIN 10-15 BUSINESS DAYS.

THAT TIME PERIOD CAME AND I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY CARD, I CALLED THE COMPANY AND THEY SAID I DIDN'T SIGN THE APPLICATION, SO THEY REFAXED IT TO ME AND I FAXED IT BACK...

IT'S NOW AUGUST AND I HAVE CALLED NUMEROUS TIMES AND THEY HAVE SAID THE CARD WAS LOST, BUT THEY REPROCESSED THE INFORMATION TO THE BANK AND IT WOULD BE RESENT. THUS FAR I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CARD.

I'VE ASKED FOR A REFUND AND THEY SAID I COULD NOT RECEIVE ONE. I ALSO ASKED WHAT BANK THE CARD WAS GOING THROUGH SO THAT I COULD FIND OUT FROM THEM, WHAT THE PROBLEM THEY TOLD ME HOUSEHOLD AND I CALLED HOUSEHOLD AND OF COURSE THEY HAD NOT IDEA WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

I'M TRULY DISTURBED BY THE WHOLE SITUATION THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVES AS WELL AS THE SUPERVISORS HAVE BEEN GIVING ME NOTHING BUT THE AROUND AS WELL AS DISCOURTEOUNESS. IF ANYONE CAN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME.

Keeouka
oak grove, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2004 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benefits/New-York-New-York/Prime-One-Benefits-ripoff-New-York-New-York-104200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefits