Complaint Review: Prime One Benifits A.k.a. Prime One Financial

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2003

• Reported By:Herndon Virginia
Prime One Benifits A.k.a. Prime One Financial
Ontario, Ontario Canada

Prime One Benifits A.k.a. Prime One Financial false promises ripoff business from hell Ontario Ontario

On April 18th 2003 a Man by the name of Ricky Garcia from Prime 1 Benifits called me on my cell phone and asked me if I was interested in a Credit Card with a $1,000 credit limit. I answered YES then he told me that I would be charged a one time fee of $187 then he asked if I had a Bank Account and the Account #, So not thinking twice I gave it to him.Well, that was a Stupied thing to do.

Two days later I realized that this was a FRAUD because all the information that this guy provided me with was false. His Name, E-mail, Phone #, and everything he said to me. Now all I want is my money back and for these people to pay with jail time.Evey single person in this FAKE company needs to "Go To Hell"

I will try to get my money back because I'm a hard working individual who works hard for my money.

Herndon, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2003 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benifits-Aka-Prime-One-Financial/Ontario-Ontario/Prime-One-Benifits-Aka-Prime-One-Financial-false-promises-ripoff-business-from-hell-Ont-60251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benifits A.k.a. Prime One Financial