Complaint Review: Prime One Benifts

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2003

• Reported By:santa ana California
Prime One Benifts
Primeonebenifits.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Prime One Benefts ripoff I paid 187 for a c/c and recieved nothing its been 4 mths already ripoff New York Nationwide

I WAS CALLED AND ASKED IF I wanted a credit card with a 1,000 spending fee but a deposit for 187.00 was needed I gave the gentalman my info about 1 month later I recieved my membership package I looked ever were to find a phone number on the package no where in site I couldn't get into thier internet site just until today it's been about 4 mths I've been trying to repair my credit so I thought that this card would help oh was I wrong I got ripped off.

Rita
santa ana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2003 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Benifts/nationwide/Prime-One-Benefts-ripoff-I-paid-187-for-a-cc-and-recieved-nothing-its-been-4-mths-already-62912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benifts