Complaint Review: Prime One Financial - Aka Prime One Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, May 19, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 29, 2004

• Reported By:Monterey Tennessee
Prime One Financial - Aka Prime One Benefits
220 West 19th Street Suite 2a New York New York 10011 New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Financial Aka Prime One Benefits ripoff ripoff New York New York

*Consumer Comment: EVER GOT ANYTHING WORKED OUT????

I recieved a phone call saying you are preapproved for an unsecure mastercard and you only have a one time membership fee of $187.00 and you will also recieve all this other free stuff when you apply.

So I did and I was very uncomfortable about having to give my bank acount number so I called back to cancel my order and threatened to sue if any money was taken from me, because stupidly I gave my account number the first time in the blinding bliss of getting a credit card. In a matter of minutes the "so-called " head of customer service called me at home and explained the whole process and even told me that he would have another representative call me and that my call would be recorded for my own safety and that if there was any fraud,I would have this recorded message to assure me that it wasn't and that if there was any future problems that I could sue Mastercard.

It was very convincing, these guys really know what they are doing , because I put them through the ringer and they had a competent answer for everything. My money was debited and I recieved the paperwork for my free stuff and yet I still have not recieved a card. So I got on there website and sent a nasty threatening letter and they responded immediately saying I skipped a step, so I did that step and still nothing.

I called them again today and they had another excuse for the absence of my credit card. Surfing the web I found this site and made my report and I have also contacted Mastercard and they are investigating the situation. Please don't be fooled by this company, they are very slick and it's easy to get sucked in when you are desperate for good credit!!!!

Miranda
Monterey, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2003 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Financial-Aka-Prime-One-Benefits/New-York-New-York-10011/Prime-One-Financial-Aka-Prime-One-Benefits-ripoff-ripoff-New-York-New-York-57500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Financial - Aka Prime One Benefits

EVER GOT ANYTHING WORKED OUT????

AUTHOR: BRANDI - (U.S.A.)

I WAS WONDERING IF YOU EVER GOT ANYTHING WORKED OUT. THESE SAME PEOPLE HAVE CALLED ME. I TOLD THEM I HAD READ THIS AND THEY TOLD ME THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THESE KIND OF ACTIONS. PLEASE POST AN UPDATE TO THIS REPORT.