Complaint Review: Prime One Financial / First Approval Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, April 18, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 18, 2003

• Reported By:ann arbor Michigan
Prime One Financial / First Approval Benefits
220 W. 19th St Suite 2A / 177 Main St. NY Fort Lee, NJ, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Financial / First Approval Benefits RIPOFF - fraudulent ripoff business But the Rip-Off report can help Please read the sight for help. New York

I got ripped off and thought it was over. I had only sought to advance myself with some economic freedom. Its bad enough to get turned down for a regular credit card, especially when you just don't have a credit history; you would think that it would be simple enough just to have a job and keep your financial accounts in order.

But, as difficult as it is don't rush it. If you need to start with a secured card than do it. Get a secured card from a reputable bank. Its bad enough to keep swiping a check card with a "credit company logo" on it and get no reporting. you may as well get a secured card difference you get the reporting.

No, I didn't forget, so here's the real deal. The Rip-Off report was significant in giving me the information I needed to get my money back. The best revenge is to not let them get away with it.

Searching this sight gave me the logistical information I needed to fight the righteous battle against these unscrupulous thieves that feed on good Americans seeking to be a part of the economic freedom that we all want to share in this great capitalist society. These vultures are a threat to our major financial interest we share in this important enterprise called America.

You should not feel at a loss, threatened, foiled or fallen. You have rights and rightly so you should damn well use them. I won't go into full detail what my mission consisted of because some situations are different and may have different outcomes. The most important thing is...don't do nothing...do something.

I want eveyone to know how thankful I am that this site exists hey, isn't the Internet a wonderful thing ;)

Thank you Rip-Off Report.Com,
Thank you PGB and all that work for you,
and most important Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope with all sincerity that you are successful with "helping yourself".

Ken
ann arbor, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2003 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Financial-First-Approval-Benefits/NY-Fort-Lee-NJ-New-York/Prime-One-Financial-First-Approval-Benefits-RIPOFF-fraudulent-ripoff-business-But-the-53561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Financial / First Approval Benefits