Complaint Review: Prime One Financial Group

• Submitted: Fri, May 09, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2003

• Reported By:Hampton Virginia
Prime One Financial Group
Primeonefinancial.com New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Financial Group ripoff New York New York

I too was riped off by Prime One. I have been trying to get my 187.00 back since October 2002. My last conversation with themwas that I was going to get 162.00 back because I was going to have to pay a 25.00 processing fee for them to mail my package from New York(where they told me to mail it) to Canada.

I too agree that we should come together and file some kinda of suit. If you look at the number of people who have posted. They are making a killing. And I Want my money back.

If anyone has a suggestion please add to a rebuttal.

Hampton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2003 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Financial-Group/New-York-New-York/Prime-One-Financial-Group-ripoff-New-York-New-York-56305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Financial Group