Complaint Review: Prime One Financial Or Prime One Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, April 17, 2006

• Reported By:Helena Montana
Prime One Financial Or Prime One Benefits
New York/Ontario Canada New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Financial Or Prime One Benefits Ripoff, non refunding dirty ripoff liars New York New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: A former employee here...

It has been over a year ago since i was scammed. I received a call and the person offered a card with a $1000 limit if i paid the $187 fee to set it up.
I waited the 5 weeks they said to and then called. Since March of 2002 i have called well over 20 times. I have managed to speak to numerous people. All of which were rude and basically had no idea about anything.
In July of 2002 i was finally told they had received the package i sent back and that my refund was being processed. From July through November i contacted them every 2 weeks as they suggested to see the status of my refund. Every time they replied that it would out within two weeks.

Finally on December 14, 2002 i called to check once again and they gave me the go around that the office was going to be closed through January 7, 2003.
I waited and contacted them again and finally i got my answer. No refund cause they received the package more than 30 days after it was sent. That was ironic since i received the package more than 7 weeks after they took my $187.

Fed up and pissed off i have since tried reporting to every government agency out there, and no info back.
This company should be stopped, jailed and sued for every freaking dime they have.

I with everybody else in pursuing a lawsuit.

I hope more people will become aware of this site and check before they give out their money.

Helena, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2003 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Financial-Or-Prime-One-Benefits/New-York-New-York/Prime-One-Financial-Or-Prime-One-Benefits-Ripoff-non-refunding-dirty-ripoff-liars-New-Yor-57251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Financial Or Prime One Benefits

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

A former employee here...

AUTHOR: Liam - (Canada)

I used to work for them back in 2001.

They had 2 call centres here in Toronto, one located at 60 St. Clair Avenue East, 3rd floor, and the other one was at 344 Bloor Street West, 5th floor. Both have been raided, as I reported both of them, and from what I remember they were shut down in 2003.

I was 14 when I was working for them, and I quit as soon as I found out it was a scam.

I have come forward to the FTC, and given them my information.