Complaint Review: Prime One Financial

• Submitted: Sat, April 05, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, April 05, 2003

• Reported By:Simi Valley California
Prime One Financial
220 West 19th Street Unit 24 New York,, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Financial Called me said approved for a major credit card fee of 187.00 consumer fraud ripoff New York, New York

On march 16th 2003 I was contacted by phone from prime one and was told I was approved for a mastercard with a credit limit of 1000.00 dollars and that I needed to pay a 187.00 fee because of my bed credit to get the card.

I began to wonder why it took so long to get the card and tried to contact the company by phone. Then i decided to see if they had a website i could use instead of running up a phone bill. Well I typed Prime One in the search.

And all i got was your site. I am going to my bank this morning and try to get a reversal and also close my current account and reopen another. I hope i caught this early enough, or if you have any suggestions please comment, I would like to see this company put down and stopped.

Elizabeth
Simi Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2003 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Financial/New-York-New-York-10011/Prime-One-Financial-Called-me-said-approved-for-a-major-credit-card-fee-of-18700-consumer-51715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Financial