• Report: #72018

• Submitted: Sat, November 15, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, July 16, 2004

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Prime One Financial
220 W. 19th St New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Financial Fraudulent Credit Card Company BEWARE Toronto Cananda

*Consumer Comment: Global Financial has been around before, they change names VERY OFTEN, this is the 3rd name that I have seen so far

*Author of original report: Prime One has a new name.... Global Financial

Hello my name is Amanda and like all of you I too was scammed by Prime One Financial. They deducted 187.00 from my account on 9/30/03 and 25 days later I recieved a package, not a credit card with 1000.00 credit limit.

Now I am waiting to get my credit card that I know I won't get. I have been waiting for 1 month. I called the Federal Trade Commision and filed a complaint with them. They told me to contact my bank and inform them that a fraudulent company took money from my account so that Prime One Financial couldn't take any more of my money.

I hope someone will read this before Prime One Financial gets their 187 dollars. Maybe they will be the lucky one.

Amanda
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2003 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Financial/New-York-New-York-10011/Prime-One-Financial-Fraudulent-Credit-Card-Company-BEWARE-Toronto-Cananda-72018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Financial

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

I was riped off by Global Financial in Nov, 2001
and then they vanished,(name change) so beware they change names VERY OFTEN, like this is the 3rd name that I have seen so far, you are lucky to get the package I never got it, or the credit card, and the FEE was 395.00 ? I think it has been so long ago, go to your bank and find out who the A.C.H. debitor was and call them they will usually refund you your money, do it now before 60 days pass, or your money will be gone FOREVER like mine,,,, good luck

Prime One has a new name.... Global Financial

AUTHOR: Amanda - (U.S.A.)

Hi just wanted to let you know Prime one Financial has a ne w name. It is Global Financial. They are saying the same thing except this time the credit limit is 5,000.00 BE CAREFUL!!!