Complaint Review: Prime One Financial

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2003

• Reported By:Pleasantville Iowa
Prime One Financial
New York New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Financial took my money and won't refund it false promises New York New York

Basically my story is like everyone elses. They call in July of 2002 and offered me 0% interest and all I had to do was give them $187. Like a fool I did. I got a package in the mail a couple weeks later with no credit card with the $1000 limit like I was promised. I called and finally after trying got through, They told me to send the package back and I would get my refund. After a month I finally got through again and they said it took 8-12 weeks. I waited and then called again. Basically after $100+ in phone calls to Canada and several emails I still haven't got my money back. Now I can't even email them because they keep getting returned. I only want my money back.

Dedra
Pleasantville, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2003 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Financial/New-York-New-York/Prime-One-Financial-took-my-money-and-wont-refund-it-false-promises-New-York-New-York-64917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Financial