Complaint Review: Prime One Financial

• Submitted: Tue, August 10, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 10, 2004

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Prime One Financial
363 7th Ave. Ny New York,, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Financial rip-off! They stole from me! New York New York, New York

One day in June a lady named debby called me from Prime One Financial and wanted to give me a credit card to help me get my credit back on track, my gut told me not to but i did it anyways, i let her talk me in to giving her 199.00 dollars out of my count, she wouldn't take a debit card. I called later to clx it all together but it was to late.

She told me I would get a card in about 7 to 10 days after i sent in my paper work i called them to check on my papper work and they had just got it in. That was 10 bus. days ago. I called them today and the phone is disconnected. I go online to see if they have another number and i find these statments and realize I have been riped off by these ppl, yes they need to go to jail, but all i want is my $199.00 back. what do i do now?

Amber
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2004 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Financial/Ny-New-York-New-York-10001/Prime-One-Financial-rip-off-They-stole-from-me-New-York-New-York-New-York-102998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Financial