Complaint Review: Prime One Financial

• Reported By:Pawtucket Rhode Island
Prime One Financial
Toronto, Canada Toronto, Ontario Canada

Prime One Financial ripoff Toronto Ontario

My name is Lydia and I was ripped off by Prime One Financial for $217.00 which was taken out of my personal account.

I was garranteed a credit card with a $1000.00 limit. I was always sceptacle about these kinds of calls but I wanted to better my credit. When I recieved the package that they sent me, I revised it and decided I was going to return it. I returned immediately by certified mail which they recieved.

I was told they would refund my money in 10 to 12 weeks. 12 weeks would be on August 12, 2004. On August 11, 2004 I tried to call but the number is not in service. I guess I should have gone with my gut feeling. This definitely is a lesson learned.

Lydia
Pawtucket, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2004 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-Financial/Toronto-Ontario-M6J1T2/Prime-One-Financial-ripoff-Toronto-Ontario-103203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Financial