Complaint Review: Prime One

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2003

• Reported By:Ocean Twp New Jersey
Prime One
220 W 19th Street New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Financial consumer fraud ripoff New York USA

*Consumer Comment: Aggrevate them back

I too have been taken for 187.00 however have yet to receive the "package" that I was told that I was going to receive. However I am going to take the advice of this site and close my bank account and try to get my money back.

I. Ocean Twp, New Jersey U.S.A.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2003 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One/New-York-New-York-10011/Prime-One-Financial-consumer-fraud-ripoff-New-York-USA-61728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One

Aggrevate them back

AUTHOR: Carlisa - (U.S.A.)

Fax Primeone your comments even if they are not nice. Demand your money back. The operator who called me reluctantly gave me their fax number since I said I would fax him my account number. Luckily I found this web site prior to doing so and faxed them a nasty gram and demanded they stop ripping off people. True it had to have been aggrevating to them since it was 15 pages in length. Fax 1-416-542-1302