Complaint Review: Prime One

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2003

• Reported By:Anderson South Carolina
Prime One
220 West 19th St. New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Financial ripoff Like I'm gonna trust these guys after all this crap. New York New York

I have been ripped off by this company like so many others I see here. I got a call from Janet (ID# 794) saying that I could get a $1000.00 credit card for just a one time fee of $187.00. She also told me that my card would arrive in 2 to 3 weeks max!

2 1/2 weeks went by before I got this Prime One Benefits package in the mail. I thought to myself, "Why in the hell did they send me a credit card application in this package?". I began to suspect it was a fraud. So I started calling, and calling, and calling. Busy signal everytime, so I kept on calling till finally I got a hold of someone there. All these people had foreign english. I did manage to get some ID's off them at the time tho. Steven (ID# 1005, supervisor); he was out to lunch when I called. Dorthy (ID# 1009, supervisor and manager); ironically, she too was out to lunch.

I yelled at the foreigner demanding a refund, he told me to send the package back to them with a note saying why I wanted the refund. Like I'm gonna trust these guys after all this crap. So, I called my mother and she's got her lawyer on the case. Maybe we can all get our money back, or at least put these A''holes in jail!

Anderson, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2003 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One/New-York-New-York-10011/Prime-One-Financial-ripoff-Like-Im-gonna-trust-these-guys-after-all-this-crap-New-York-N-62459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One