• Report: #1251954

Complaint Review: Prime Outsourcing

• Submitted: Mon, August 31, 2015
  • Updated: Mon, August 31, 2015

• Reported By: John Stover — Doylestown Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Prime Outsourcing
Unit 601 Summit One Tower, #530 Shaw Blvd. Internet Philippines

Prime Outsourcing Scam, Reviews, Will Not Provide Refunds! Mandaluyong City Metro Manila Internet

I paid $1600 to this company for 2 full time writers for 30 days of service. They assigned us 2 writers, all which had the writing skills equivalent to a sixth grader (actually much worse). I told them, the two they gaves were unacceptable, so they gave us 2 more. The next two they gave us were even WORSE! Not one of the writers were proficient with the English language, which is strange because the samples they sent us before we signed up were great. I had to actually delete the content they wrote. This is a reflection on my company, and there is no way I could allow content from Prime Outsourcing anywhere near my client's website.

After 4 days, I politely let them know that it would not work out, and asked them for a refund of $1400. I was willing to pay $200 to be fair, because I run a business and I understand what a hassle it can be for a client to do something like this. Instead, they said they could not provide a refund because they had used $1600 in resources on the project. Really? After 4 days, they used $1600 in resources?

Buyer beware. I would not hire Prime Outsourcing for anything. Their work is nothing like they describe it as, and it will be impossible for you to get a refund from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2015 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Outsourcing/internet/Prime-Outsourcing-Scam-Reviews-Will-Not-Provide-Refunds-Mandaluyong-City-Metro-Manila-1251954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Outsourcing