Complaint Review: Prime Peripherals

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2001

• Reported By:Pittsburgh PA
Prime Peripherals
283A centre street Holbrook, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Prime Peripherals 200 pack of cdr rebate not valid, a ripoff

I purchase Prime Peripherals rebates 200 pack of CDR at officemax and submitted the receipt and rebate form.

I checked at rebatesHQ.com and they said that my rebate is not valid because my purchase is not in the rebate date. And I received the postcard said my purchase date is not valid.

This is crazy, they treat my shipping date as purchase date. I resent my receipt and rebate form again but did not get any reply.

Hongzhou Liu
6323 Darlington Rd
Pittsburgh PA 15217

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Peripherals/Holbrook-Massachusetts-02343/Prime-Peripherals-200-pack-of-cdr-rebate-not-valid-a-ripoff-6193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Peripherals