Complaint Review: Prime Peripherals

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2002

• Reported By:Imperial PA
Prime Peripherals
Okie Corporation Holbrook, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Prime Peripherals - Office Max rebate ripoff office Max no help

On 3-11-01 I purchased two products from Office Max both which had rebates. I received one but not the other and have been unsuccessful in many attempts to obtain the outstanding $45 rebate.

I purchased a 50X CD drive (Prime Peripherals product) and have not received the rebate. I have resubmitted it twice and phoned several numbers that I was able to get for the company/rebate center but the #'s (1-877-783-3546 (disconnected) 1-877-416-4692 1-877-737-4635 (disconnected)1-781-986-3960 (only option is to leave a message and the mailbox is ALWAYS full and hangs ups) nor the website listed are either not correct or could provide no help.

The website (which is no longer available) indicated that it received my information. The manager at a local Office Max store said that he could give me no help. I have photocopies of everything.

The manager at the Office Max store said that the company did not go out of business yet I cannot contact them. It has been almost one year that I have been dealing with this. I was unable to return the prodcut sine the UPC code had to be sent in with the rebate.

Dawn
Imperial, PA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Peripherals/Holbrook-Massachusetts-02368/Prime-Peripherals-Office-Max-rebate-ripoff-office-Max-no-help-11417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Peripherals